EDITING EDITING EDITING I’M ALWAYS EDITING! - Production Blog

 


Hey cuties! So the editing process was finally finished today. It was honestly an easy process but kind of stress inducing. Nothing looked right, or something was a little off. It was just a lot sometimes. Someone in the group would like something but someone else wouldn’t and it was hard to agree. However, the group persevered. I personally like the way the editing turned out. There are some bits and pieces that weren’t exactly how I wanted but there’s not much I can do about it now. During this process I realized how hard it is to jump from one clip to another without it looking so blocky. I kept trying different ways and no matter what it always looked at least a little bit blocky and it honestly hurt my head a lot. It was also annoying because I’m an extreme perfectionist and nothing was perfect. Nothing was exactly how I wanted it to be. But I guess I do need to get over it so it was a pretty good thing that it didn’t go exactly as I wanted it to. Even with all the things that went wrong, I was still very happy with how it turned out. It’s not the best music video I have ever seen but it is so far from the worst. I really didn’t like having to cut up this song though. I never knew how hard it is to cut up a song and still have it seem like you didn’t. Anyway, that’s all for today. Have an amazing day. Bye lovelies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What about our genre?

Warm Bodies- The BEST Romantic Comedy (Genre Research)

American Psycho - Movie Research Blog