Big changes being made!

 


Hey cuties! So one huge change we had to make was the script! When I had created the script I didn’t know that we had to have dialogue. I don’t know why I didn’t know, it really just slipped my mind. So we had to add some form of dialogue. Also a huge change being made is that we completely refilmed. I liked the first take that we got but I felt like it wasn’t very good. So we had to film again. I wasn’t mad about this though and we fixed the issue of no dialogue. This time I was an actor and Greg was the other actor and I liked it much more. I feel like it made a bit more since for our storyline. We had to make a few sacrifices along the way and we had to change a lot of the scenes. However, I feel like these changes added so much to our film. Even with that being said, not everything is done. We still need to make final decisions for what we’re going to keep. We also need to make sure that we picked the right music for the atmosphere we want to create. Kaylees going to start editing soon so we will know for sure if this was the right call. I’m a little nervous about it. But I do think we made the right call. That’s all for today! Have a wonderful day. Bye lovelies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog