FILMING DAYYYYY! - Production Blog


Hey cuties! So today we filmed our blogs! It was honestly a really fun process. So I am the director and I filmed everything so I had to make sure everything was just right. We started by meeting at Greg’s house, which is where we filmed. Greg, Prince (our other actor), and I all made sure everything was set up how I wanted and then they got into positions. I kept having to refilm the very first scene because it wasn’t perfectly to my liking. I wanted to show the character without having their face in it just yet. But after all that we ended up having a really simple film day. There wasn’t much that we had to do to make it look good. There was a little bit of frustration only because Greg has a little sister and she wanted to be around us while film. But it was okay because she was like my little sidekick. After filming I sent the videos to Kaylee so she could start the process of editing. That’s all for today. Bye lovelies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What about our genre?

Warm Bodies- The BEST Romantic Comedy (Genre Research)

American Psycho - Movie Research Blog