Hey cuties! I think it is very obvious from our pitches but we decided on a thriller. I am a strong lover of thrillers and I really wanted to do something that I’d love. We wanted to do something that’d be anxiety inducing. We wanted it to also be fun as well and I think with how the ideas are looking for how to execute it, this will be the best genre for us! That’s all for now, bye lovelies!
( the title is of course opinion based however, I do suggest watching this movie if you have not already ) Romantic comedies often use classic and straightforward camera angles to focus on character interactions. Close-ups capture facial expressions during key moments, and tracking shots can enhance comedic sequences. The overall style tends to be light and visually appealing. Bright, colorful settings with a touch of whimsy are common in romantic comedies. Costume design emphasizes characters' personalities, and set design creates charming, relatable environments. The overall aesthetic is designed to be inviting and visually appealing. Editing in romantic comedies often features smooth transitions and straightforward cuts. Montages may be used to depict the progression of a romantic relationship, and comedic timing is crucial, with well-timed cuts to enhance humor. Romantic comedies rely on a lighthearted musical score to complement the tone. Dialogue is a key element, often fea...
In the psychological horror-thriller "American Psycho," the film embodies various conventions of the genre. Notably, it explores the descent into madness and the blurred lines between reality and the protagonist's delusions. The film's use of an unreliable narrator, graphic violence, and a surreal narrative structure aligns with psychological thriller conventions. One convention that I found compelling in "American Psycho" is its satirical commentary on consumerism and the superficial nature of society. The dark humor and social critique add depth to the thriller genre, elevating it beyond a conventional horror narrative. Additionally, the psychological complexity of the main character, Patrick Bateman, contributes to the film's effectiveness within the genre. However, the explicit and graphic nature of certain scenes, especially the depiction of violence, may not align with my vision for the final task. While psychological intensity is crucial for a thr...
Comments
Post a Comment