So close to being done!

 

Hey cuties! I AM SO EXCITED!! We have filmed, edited, filmed again, edited again, and much much more for this film. There has been so much time and effort put into this film and I am so excited to say that it is finally done. Even with the editing being complete, there was still so much work to be done. That being rewatching our film over and over and over to make sure it was just right! I am honestly so happy with how everything turned out. I am so proud of my team. They have put just as much effort into this film as I have and they honestly did so amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to have worked with. I’m so excited for you guys to see it. This has been such a wonderful experience. Thanks to my team I have a film I can be proud of. The entire experience wasn’t amazing, there was a lot of annoyance and an anxiety. Even with that my team and I persevered. I honestly didn’t think I was going to be able to do it. I thought I would give up or procrastinate too much. But here we are. Anyway, that’s all for today. Have a wonderful day. Bye lovelies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog