Hey cuties! I think it is very obvious from our pitches but we decided on a thriller. I am a strong lover of thrillers and I really wanted to do something that I’d love. We wanted to do something that’d be anxiety inducing. We wanted it to also be fun as well and I think with how the ideas are looking for how to execute it, this will be the best genre for us! That’s all for now, bye lovelies!
In sad dramas, camera angles often reflect the emotional tone. Close-ups on characters' faces capture the depth of their emotions. Slow, deliberate camera movements and long takes may be used to enhance the somber atmosphere. Wide shots may emphasize isolation or the weight of the surroundings. The mise-en-scène in sad dramas often features subdued and muted colors. Settings may include gloomy or desolate landscapes, and costumes could reflect the characters' emotional state. Lighting tends to be soft, contributing to a melancholic ambiance. Editing in sad dramas is often deliberate, with pacing that allows emotional moments to linger. Flashbacks and non-linear editing may be used to unravel the complexities of characters' pasts. Subtle transitions help maintain a contemplative mood. Melancholic musical scores, ambient sounds, and minimalistic use of sound effects characterize the sound in sad dramas. Dialogues are often reflective and laden with emotional weight. Silence m...
Comments
Post a Comment