Editing is so overly stressful! - (Editing blog)

 

Hi cuties! So today Kaylee started the editing process. She has kept both Greg and I in the loop making sure we like it. I think that so far the editing is going really good. We decided that I was gonna edit it and Kaylee was going to edit it. From this we will decide which one was best to use. Or if it could be combined. It’s crazy how with how it was filmed there was barely any need for editing. But I think the editing is going to add at least a little bit more depth to the filming. On my part I’m trying to see if we want to use any color correctors. But I don’t think it’s gonna be necessary. I think that the lighting was perfect for the mood I wanted to convey. I’m honestly really excited to see what it’s going to become. And I’m also trying to see what music is going to be the best thing for the film. Right now I’m stuck between three different sounds. It’s a little nerve wracking to know that this could make or break our entire film. Anyway, that’s all for today. Have a wonderful day. Bye lovelies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog